Summer Camp Programs
Summer Recreation Camp 2019
- Monday-Friday, July 1 to August 9, 2019 (no camp July 4)
- NEW LOCATION: VILLAGE SCHOOL
- 9:00am to 12:00pm
- REGISTRATION BEFORE MAY 1st
- $300/first child $250/additional child(ren)
- REGISTRATION AFTER MAY 1st
- $325/first child $275/addition child(ren)
- Fridays held at the Holmdel Swim Club
- Trips TBA
- Children must have completed Kindergarten in June of 2019 up through entering 7th grade
- Registration is now open: REGISTER ONLINE
- For more information please call the Recreation Office at 732-946-2820 ext. 1225.
- Held as part of the Summer Camp program
- Open to children who have completed 7th grade thru age 16
- All applicants must be complete an application and schedule an interview
- Space is limited!
- For more information call 732-946-2820 ext. 1224.
Petite Equestrian Program 2019
- ages 3 to 6 years old
- Monday to Thursday, 9:00 to 10:30 am
- Bayonet Farm
- $210/resident $220/non-resident
Participants will learn safety on and around ponies, grooming techniques, basic riding skills and additional primary horsemanship skills. This program includes an exciting riding component as child will get to ride about 20 minutes and learn how to properly mount, dismount, hold the reins and control the horse/pony at the walk and a few steps of trot.
Parents must stay on location during the program.
In order to ensure sufficient individualized riding time, sessions are limited to 10 participants. PONY GROOMING RIDING CAMP 2019
- ages 7 to 13
- 10:45 to 12:45 pm
- Bayonet Farm
- $255/resident $265/non-resident
This unique 4-day program provides an fun hands-on introduction to the wonderful world of equines in a fun-filled and supportive atmosphere! After reviewing safety rules, material previously covered and learning a new subject matter, participants are assigned their size related pony or cob and each small group works under the tutelage of a qualified and motivated counselor. Some horsemanship matters covered include: safety on around horses, basic anatomy, equine senses & body language, grooming, the tack and harness, English and Western styles, barn management and careers in the industry. Participants also get to ride their charges for about 20 minutes each session. This program enhances teamwork, self-esteem and camaraderie while helping develop a genuine appreciation and respect for the animals.
MULTI-SPORTS CAMP AT CROSS FARM PARK 2019
- ages 5 to 11
- June 17 to 21, 2019 OR AUGUST 19 to 23, 2019
- Full Day option (9 am to 3 pm) $220/resident $230/non-resident
- Half Day 9 to 12:30 pm $190/resident $200/non-resident
- Half Day 12:00 to 3:00 pm $190/resident $200/non-resident
Experience 16 different sports from around the world including: soccer, basketball, lacrosse, volleyball, cricket, floor hockey, and more at this camp. All activities will take place in atmosphere which promotes good sportsmanship, teamwork and most of all - FUN!