Swim Club Operating Hours
IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION FOR THE
2020 HOLMDEL SWIM CLUB SEASON
NEW HOURS FOR THE 2020 SEASON
OPENING DAY, EARLY JULY, 10 am to 8 pm
General Hours of Operation:
10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Open 7 days a week
Early July through August 9, 2020 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
August 10 through September 6, 2020 10:00 to 7:30 pm
Labor Day, Monday, September 7 10:00 to 6:00 pm
MEMBERSHIPS ARE LIMITED AS FOLLOWS:
250 Family Membership
250 Senior Citizen Memberships
100 Individual Memberships
IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR THE 2020 OPERATING SEASON:
- Operating Hours are stated above.
- There will be a capacity of 500 members on the grounds at one time. This may result in members waiting at peak times for someone to leave in order to enter. We have extended our day to 10 am-8 pm.
- Chairs and lounges will NOT be available this season. Members are welcome to bring their own.
- Guests WILL NOT be permitted this season.
- Face coverings and masks are encouraged wherever proper social distancing cannot be achieved. Cloth face coverings/mask should NOT be worn in the water.
- Face coverings/masks along with foot coverings will be REQUIRED when using the locker rooms/bathrooms.
- We will be hiring locker room attendants, pool deck ambassadors, and more managers on duty during operating hours.
- We are increasing our cleaning and sanitizing schedule to include more frequent cleaning of high touch point areas as well as installing sanitizing stations throughout the club.
- We have amended the definition of a "Family" to include single children up to the age of 30 living in your household.
- Social distancing is REQUIRED in all areas of the swim club including the pools.
- All members MUST scan in with their ID cards - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NEW - As per a recent Board of Health directive - the low diving board will now be OPEN.
In order to protect everyone and comply with guidance, the following with NOT be offered this season:
- All play equipment/swings (due to a new EO, we are now working to have this open for the season)
- Swim Team
- Swim Lessons
- Organized Arts & Crafts
- Organized Sports Activities
- Ping Pong
- Sand Volleyball
- Use of Lockers
- DJ Nights (subject to change)
- Inflatable Attractions
- Lending of sports equipment
2020 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Register by phone - 732-946-2820 ext 1225
Monday-Friday, 8:30-4:30 PM
Online registration: CLICK HERE TO ACCESS COMMUNITY PASS
HOLMDEL RESIDENTS ONLY
June 17-19 (by phone or online)
June 20-21 (online ONLY)
2019 NON-RESIDENT MEMBERS
June 22-24 (by phone ONLY 9 am-4:30 PM)
NEW NON-RESIDENT MEMBERS
June 25 (by phone or online if memberships are still available)
REGISTRATION FEES ( please CLICK FOR MORE EXPLANATION)
Resident Family $585.00
Resident Individual (18 & up) $330.00
Resident Senior (age 62 & up) $135.00
Non-Resident Family $780.00
Non-Resident Individual (age 18 & up) $425.00
Non-Resident Senior (age 62 & up) $185.00
NEW MEMBER ID PICTURE DATES
PICTURES TAKEN AT SWIM CLUB
Saturday, June 27 9:00 am-12:00 PM
Sunday, June 28 10:00 am - 1:00 PM
Tuesday, June 30 5:00 - 7:00 PM